- Women's sports climbing harness with elastic leg loops
- Made of nylon, polyester, EVA foam, polyurethane and aluminum
- Certifications: CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- EndoFrame construction, DoubleBack Light buckle, Dyneema tie-in points, Four equipment loops
- 3 year manufacturer warranty, Made in France
Petzl Women's Selena Rock Climbing Harness - The Women's SELENA Rock Climbing Harness by Petzl is ideal for sport climbing. With its EndoFrame construction, it provides excellent weight distribution around the waist and legs to ensure optimal comfort. The waistbelt and leg loops have double straps while the waistbelt is wider on the sides. Specific stitching on the waistbelt limit hard points and chafing and the elastic leg loops remain adjusted and offer complete freedom of movement. The DoubleBack Light buckle allows quick and easy adjustment of the waistbelt and Dyneema tie-in points improve resistance to rope friction. The SELENA has four equipment loops, two rigid loops in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack. It also features two slots for CARITOOL tool holder (not included), a rear loop for haul rope and detachable elastic leg loop straps. The Women's SELENA Climbing Harness provides a comfortable fit in a practical design.
Petzl Selena Climbing Harness - Women's B01GEOFZB4